Terms & Agreements
- Publishing Agreement - TurboSquid's Publishing Agreement defines the rules for publishing 3D models on TurboSquid and also the rights authorized to TurboSquid to grant to customers who purchase the 3D models.
- CheckMate Certification Policies - Learn about the CheckMate 3D Model Certification Policies, TurboSquid's quality inspection and certification program. CheckMate models receive a boost in search, leading to more sales.
- TurboSquid Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions - Learn more about the TurboSquid Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions, the program that gives active TurboSquid 3D artists the opportunity to make commissions on all model and texture sales from a referring link.
TurboSquid, Inc. (“TurboSquid,” “us,” or “we”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting the personal information that you may provide while using...
- Copyright Infringement Policy - Using the TurboSquid Copyright Infringement Policy, 3D artists can learn how TurboSquid handles copyright laws and how to report infringement.
- TurboSquid’s Policy On Mature Content - After reviewing the TurboSquid Policy On Mature Content, 3D artists can ensure that they do not publish prohibited content.
- Model Release Policy - 3D artists can use the TurboSquid Model Release Policy to learn how to obtain written permission from an individual that grants an artist the right to feature his/her likeness in any work intended for commercial sale/use.
- Saleen Automotive Artist Agreement - The TurboSquid Saleen Automotive Artist Agreement is in place for 3D artists wishing to sell exclusive Saleen 3D models on TurboSquid and the rules and regulations that must be followed in order to do so.
- Ford Artist Agreement - The TurboSquid Ford Artist Agreement is in place for 3D artists wishing to sell exclusive Ford 3D models on TurboSquid and the rules and regulations that must be followed in order to do so.
- General Motors Artist Agreement - The TurboSquid General Motors Artist Agreement is in place for 3D artists wishing to sell exclusive General Motors 3D models on TurboSquid and the rules and regulations that must be followed in order to do so.
- TurboSquid’s Forum Code of Conduct - 3D artists are engcouraged to read the TurboSquid Forum Code of Conduct to ensure that the forum is place for artists of all levels to engage in constructive, professional dialogue about 3D and related topics.
- TurboSquid’s Policy on Publishing Generic Content - Learn about TurboSquid Policy on Publishing Generic Content and how 3D artists can produce and sell generic objects successfully.
- United States Postal Service (USPS) Publishing Agreement - For answers to commonly asked questions, including those about royalty percentages, please visit our USPS FAQ. I. Introduction In addition to the responsibilities and obligations set forth in this document, all other TurboSquid terms and policies still apply, including but not limited to, the Publishing Agreement. Defined terms shall have the meaning set forth herein or as previously defined in…
- Distribution to third-party partners - Learn how TurboSquid Distribution to Third-Party Partners is managed and how 3D artists can opt in or out of this feature.