Edit the following with the information specific to your product. Delete the parts that don’t apply to your model. Fill in the [X] fields with the appropriate numbers from your model
|| PRODUCT DESCRIPTION TEMPLATE ||
This is a model of a [Name of Subject Matter]
- Originally created with 3ds Max 2009
- Originally created with Maya 2010
- Originally created with CINEMA 4D R13
- Originally created with LightWave 11.5
- Originally created with Blender v2.78
[OPTIONAL: Include background information about the subject here]
|| USAGE ||
- This model was designed for use as a real-time asset in a [videogame or simulation]
- This model is suitable for use in [broadcast, high-res film close-ups, advertising, design visualization, forensic presentation, etc.]
- This model is an accurate representation of [Name of Object] using a scale of 1unit = [X] [inches/feet/milimeters/meters].
|| SPECS ||
- This model contains [X] separate objects
- This model contains [X] polygons with TurboSmooth OFF
- This model contains [X] polygons with TurboSmooth ON (set to [X] iterations.)
- This model contain [X] quads, [X] tris, and [X] ngons
- This model contains Standard materials only OR- Includes V-Ray materials or mental ray materials
- This product includes 3ds Max versions with and without V-Ray (separate downloads)
- Renderer is shown as Other . The other renderer used is [Name of Renderer]
|| PRESENTATION IMAGES ||
- There are extra elements in the preview images that are not included in the file.
- All preview images are rendered with Default Scanline Renderer
- Last 3 preview images are rendered with V-Ray, all others with Default Scanline Renderer
- No Photoshop or compositing used, Product is ready to render out-of-the-box. LIghts and cameras are [not] included in the file.
- Preview Images are rendered using the X.XX version of the XXX renderer. If you render this file using a different version of this renderer, you may not have the same results as you see on the thumbnails.
- Included with this download is a file that lists the render settings needed to produce images that match the thumbnails. This file includes information on lighting placement, exposure control and render settings.
|| TEXTURES ||
- 2048×2048 JPG ([X]) – Main object and detail areas
- 1024×1024 JPG ([X]) – Background elements
- Materials use [X] textures that are not included with download, but are included with 3ds Max: [EXAMPLE.JPG]
- All textures are created from original photographs or drawings
- Multiple Texture Resolutions are included
- Very High-Res Textures are included as separate download
- Editable Texture files (.PSD) are included
|| GENERAL ||
- Model is built to real-world scale
- Units used: Inches. Model is [X] inches tall.
- Units used: Centimeters. Model is [X] centimeters tall.
- Scene objects are organized by layers / groups / selection sets
- No third-party renderer or plug-ins needed / [PLUGIN NAME] is REQUIRED in order to use this product.
|| ANIMATIONS ||
Animations included with this file are
- Animation 1 (X frames)
- Animation 2 (X frames)
The rigging of this file is done using [Biped / CAT / custom rigging controls]
The skinning in this file is done using [Physique / Skin modifier]
|| ADDITIONAL NOTES ||
- [NAME] file format does not have textures/materials applied and will not render like the preview images.
- File formats other than 3ds Max exported as base mesh (not smoothed)
- Sky background in 4th preview image not included with file
- Model represents [X] of hours of 3D work